Thursday, September 12, 2013

Peachy Rose Look 9/11/13

Hi guys!  Let's get right into the look.

I applied Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel to my face.  I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette and set them with the Clear Brow Gel.  Next, I applied Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer to my face.  I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Peach to the eye area.  I used MAC Daydreaming eye shadow (veluxe pearl) on the crease and brow bone.  Then, I used MAC Da Bling eye shadow (veluxe pearl) on the eye lid.  I followed by applying MAC Leisuretime eye shadow (veluxe pearl) to the crease.  Using small circular motions, I applied MAC Beauty Marked eye shadow (velvet) to the outer corner.  On the lower lash line, I applied Leisuretime and blended it out with Da Bling.  For a little more depth, I applied Beauty Marked on the lash line, itself, and blended it out.  I continued by using MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow and really taking the time to blend it into the other colors and softening any lines.  I used Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Matte Black on the upper lash line and water line.  I completed the eyes by applying Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara to the lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


Using a brush, I applied Dior Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup in Sand/Sable 031 on the rest of the face and set this with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  On my cheeks, I used MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush (satin).  For some added dimension, I applied MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze to the hollows of my cheeks.  On my lips, I used NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and Tarte Achiote Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss.


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.