Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ulta Haul 9/4/13

Hi everyone!  I want to give a very special thanks to the lovely Gloria at Ulta.  She was kind enough to help me and give me her thoughts on some of the fantastic products they carry.  If you find yourselves at the Ulta in McAllen, TX, don't hesitate to ask for her or Vivian.  They are always happy to be of assistance.  I picked up a Pop Beauty eye shadow palette.  It has really bright, beautiful colors.  When I swatched them in-store, the pigmentation was fantastic.  I had to have it.  I also picked up the new Stila + Dancing With The Stars Bronzing Powder and Illuminating Powder.  I really liked the color of the blush, too.  However, it had way too much shimmer for my taste so I opted against picking that up.  I bought the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.  I have heard so many good things about this brush and decided it was time I picked it up and tried it out for myself.  I, also, picked up a Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends leave-in conditioner for my hair.  I have been using Schwarzkopf products for many years.  They are great products and I do highly recommend them.  I selected a few nail polishes, as well.  Overall, it was a very pleasant shopping experience at Ulta today.  Thanks so much to Gloria, once again, for making it really special.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.