Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Shades of Grey Look 9/2/13

Hi guys!  In honor of the announcement of the leads of the new movie "50 Shades of Grey," I created a look featuring shades of gray.  I am very excited about Charlie Hunnam being cast as Christian Grey.  I am a very big fan of "Sons of Anarchy."  His character on the show goes through all sorts of ups and downs.  So, I think him being cast as Christian is fantastic.  I definitely believe he has the talent and the ability to portray the 50 Shades that is Christian Grey.  I know there's quite a bit of controversy regarding him and the other lady selected for Ana's part, which is really unfortunate.  I hope that Charlie and all the people involved don't allow some people's negative reactions to affect their performance and efforts.  I am really looking forward to the movie, along with many, many other people.  With all that being said, on to the makeup.

I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette and Clear Brow Gel on my brows.  I used both Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance on my face and allowed each to set.  I also used Benefit The Pore Fessional on my cheeks.  I applied Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging to my eyes.  I used NARS Unconditional Love cream eye shadow duo, the grey shade, on the eye lid and blended it out to slightly above the crease.  I used MAC Sex & The Oyster eye shadow (veluxe pearl) on the inner eye lid.  MAC Three Ring Yellow eye shadow (veluxe pearl) was applied to the brow bone.  Next, I used MAC Beluga eye shadow (veluxe) on the middle of the eye lid.  MAC Deep Cravings eye shadow (veluxe pearl) was used on the outer corner and swept up to the brow bone.  I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Cuff on the lower inner 1/2 and Gunmetal on outer lower 1/2, both smudged out.  I, also, used Perversion on the water line.  On the upper lash line, I used Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Matte Black.  I coated the upper and lower lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


I used Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation in shade 4.5 under the eyes and in the nose crease to brighten.  I applied Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in 06 to my face.  On the cheeks, I used Tarte Blissful Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush.  I applied NYX Tango With Bronzing Powder in When A Leopard Gets A Tan on the hollows of my cheeks.  I used NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and MAC Cremesheen Glass in Star Quality on my lips to complete the look.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.