Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ocean Dream Look 9/4/13

Hi guys!  Today, I was dreaming of the island: the water, the sky and all the colors associated with a day on the water.  I hope you all like my interpretation of the vibrant blues you would see on the water.

As usual, I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  I applied both Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my face and allowed each time to set.  I used NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base on my eyes.  I applied Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Mochi on the inner eye lid.  I, then, took Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Afterparty and used it on the rest of the eye lid.  I used Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow on the brow bone area.  I dusted on Urban Decay Haight eyeshadow on the crease to the brow bone and blended out the edges.  NARS Biarritz eyeshadow was used under the brow.  I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge on the upper lash line and blended it out on the lower lash line.  I used NYX Roll On Shimmer in Blue on the eye lid.  I used Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara to coat the upper and lower lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com



blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


I used Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup in shade 3.5 on my face.  I applied MAC Pro Conceal And Correct Palette in Medium shade NW25 under my eyes.  I set these products with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  Since today's foundation was a sample, it really wasn't my exact shade.  So, I used more than the usual amount of MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on my face.  I used it on the forehead, hollows of cheeks and on the jawline to try and help the foundation not look so much lighter than my natural skin tone.  I applied MAC Plum Foolery Sheertone Shimmer Blush on the cheeks.  On my lips, I applied NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner Pencil, Princessa shade 11 lipstick and MAC Lipglass in Embrace Me.  I went ahead and used Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel on my brows as a finishing step.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.