Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sephora and Makeup Storage/Organization Haul 9/22/13

Hi guys!  I wanted to share a couple of things with you.  First,  I made a small purchase at Sephora.  I picked up the Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Metallic Emerald and Make Up For Ever Diamond Shadow #310, which is a sparkling green color.  The Stila eye shadow comes with a Stay All Day Liquid Primer and a Mixing Tray.  As a Beauty Insider reward, I picked up the Tarte Amazonian Treasures Collection packet.  I, also, purchased The Original Pink Box from Sears for organization and storage of my makeup and beauty products.  (Please note that I only keep makeup items and face products together.  So, nail and hair products are not kept anywhere near my face products.)  Now, I have a lot more space for more beauty goodies.  I am so excited about this recent purchase.  How about you guys?  Does anybody have any recent beauty purchases they would like to share?  Feel free to list them in the comments section.  Thanks for reading.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I've seen swatches of those Stilla eye shadows and they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.