Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rainbow Super Bright Look 9/21/13

Hi guys!  Today's look is not for the timid.  It's really fun and bright.  Take a look at what I did to create this look.

I started by filling in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Ebony and blending out the color with an angled eye brow brush.  Then, I applied Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance and allowed each to set.  I used Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat on my eyes.  Using a flat, dense brush, I applied Sugarpill Flamepoint Pressed Eyeshadow on the inner brow bone, lightly blend out edges and then patting on more color, as necessary.  I took Sugarpill Dollipop Pressed Eyeshadow and applied it to the outer brow bone. I did this by using a flat brush and starting at the crease, I press/flick up to apply the color.  Then, I used Sugarpill Acidberry Pressed Eyeshadow on the outer eye lid and packed it on.  From the Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Bright Delight palette, I used the green shade on top row and applied it on top of Acidberry. I wanted a slightly deeper, yet still bright, shade of green.  Next, I took Make Up For Ever No 2 eye shadow and Pop Beauty yellow, on the top row from the same palette, and applied them both on the inner eye lid.  I also used Make Up For Ever No 2 and Pop Beauty green on the lower lash line.  I used Sugarpill Velocity Pressed Eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye lid and outer lower lash line, and blended it into the green shade.  I used NARS Biarritz under the brow.  For definition, I used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper on the upper lash line.  I used BareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


Using a concealer brush, I applied Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under my eyes and in the nose crease.  On the rest of my face, I buffed out Laura Gellar Balance -N- Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation in Medium.  I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 on the hollows of the cheeks, forehead and a little to contour the nose.  I used what was left on my foundation brush to blend out the contour lines on my nose.  I dusted Tarte Blissful Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush on the cheeks.  I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel to keep my brows in place.  On my lips, I used NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner Pencil, MAC Pillow Talk lipstick (cremesheen) and MAC Liquer Lipglass.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditiout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.