Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall For Green Look 9/24/13

Fall is officially here.  I thought about focusing on more of the traditional fall colors, such as green, gold and brown for this look.  Honestly, I don't always stick with seasonal looks.  I have a hard time being confined to set rules.  In makeup, there are just way too many different looks to create.  I think if I come up with an idea for a look, why would I let a little thing like a season dictate whether or not I wear it? (I may forget it later.  :/)  Moving on to the look of the day...

As usual, I started out by filling in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony.  I used both MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and Benefit The Pore Fessional and allowed each time to absorb into the skin.  On the eye area, I used Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  Using a fluffy shadow brush, I dusted Sigma Ginger Pumpkin eye shadow on the outer brow bone, swept it inward and blended it out.  Next, I took Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Bright Delight palette and used the yellow-green shade on the bottom row (2nd to the last shade) on the inner eye lid.  I applied Sigma Citron Pistachio eye shadow on the eye lid and Sigma Cafe Au Lait eye shadow on the outer corner.  I applied more Ginger Pumpkin eye shadow on the inner brow bone.  Since the colors were not as bold as I wanted, I added a few other colors to the mix.  I took MAC Feelin' Fresh eye shadow (frost) and applied it to the eye lid.  I used MAC Cross-Cultural eye shadow (matte) on the outer corner.  Of course, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  You can always substitute any flesh-toned shadow in its place.  For definition, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Freak on the lower lash line and Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Tiramisu on the upper lash line.  I coated both the upper and lower lashes with Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


I used a foundation brush to applied Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in shade N127 to my face and it with Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Loose Setting Powder.  I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.  On my cheeks, I used MAC Royal Sunset Powder Blush (satin).  I applied Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 to the hollows of my cheeks for contour.  On the lips, I used NYX Mauve Lipliner Pencil and Laura Mercier Rose Lip Glacé.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.