Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Shades of Midnight Look 9/25/13

Hi guys!  Today's look features grey and dark blue shades.  This is what I used to create the look.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony and blended it out.  I applied both MAC Mineralized Charged Water Moisture Gel and Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer to my face.  I used Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion on the eye area.  I used MAC Vex eye shadow (frost) on the inner eye lid, brow bone and to blend.  I applied MAC Print eye shadow (satin) to the eye lid.  Then, I used MAC Sex & The Oyster eye shadow (veluxe pearl) on top of Print.  To deepen the look, I used Lorac Sapphire eye shadow on the outer corner.  Next, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge on the lower lash line and Perversion on the water line.  To define the upper lash line, I used Maybelline EyeStudio in Blackest Black.  I coated the lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com


To brighten, I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under the eyes and on the nose crease.  I used DiorSkin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup Sunscreen  in 031 on the rest of my face and buffed it out.  I used MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark to set the products.  I set my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.  For contour, I used Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 20 on the hollows of the cheeks.  I used MAC Royal Sunset Powder Blush (satin) on my cheeks.  To complete the look, I used NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner Pencil and Tarte Achiote LipSurgence Lip Luster.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.