Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sephora 9/15/13, Sigma 9/16/13, Sephora 9/17/13 Haul

Hi guys!  I wanted to share some of my recent purchases with you.  I ran out of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  Unfortunately, Sephora was completely out of that shade.  I picked up two of the Ebony shade in its place.  (That was a couple of days ago.  When I went back today, they were still out.  I was very disappointed in not being able to pick up the shade I wanted.  When I tried out Ebony, I realized it blends out just as well as Brunette.  So, although it is darker, it does soften very nicely.)  I, also, picked up the Urban Decay Grindhouse sharpener.  I wanted to see if it would make a difference in how the sharp edges of the pencils feel.  I picked up the Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray, just to try it out.  I ordered the Sigma Creme De Couture Macaron-Inspired set.  Of course, it was the vivid bright colors that sold me on the set.  I know the timing of the release of this set was probably not the best.  However, I will more than likely use bright colors year round.  So, it will still be put to good use on my end and I will definitely add these with some deeper shades to make it more fall appropriate when the time comes.  Back at Sephora, I picked up the Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze 20, NARS Bavaria Single Eye Shadow and the Laura Mercier Beauty Insider reward set.  I am looking forward to using all of the fabulous goodies.  Let me know in your comments your thoughts on any of these and if they worked for you.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've seen pictures of the Sigma palette and can't wait to see some looks with it!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lupe! Thanks! I will be posting a look with several of the Sigma colors by the end of the day (maybe even two). Check back soon. Have a great one! :)

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.