Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Green On Green Look 9/16/13

Hi everyone!  It has been pouring rain every day.  I can't wait to see how the fields of green will look after it's able to soak up all the benefits the rain provides.  Let's look at the makeup.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Ebony and used an eyebrow brush to distribute and blend out the product.  Next, I applied Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance on my face.  I took Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and used on the eyes.  I packed MAC Gilty Morsel eye shadow (lustre) on the inner eye lid, as it is a on the sheer side.  Then, I took, NARS Misfit Duo Eye Shadow, the green shade and applied it on the eye lid and used the skin shade on the brow bone.  I applied MAC Sassy Grass eye shadow (matte) on the outer corner and swept it onto the brow bone.  I used NARS Biarritz eye shadow under the brow.  I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in El Dorado on the inner lower eye lid half and Covet on the outer lower eye lid half and them blended together.  I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Loaded on the upper lash line.  I coated both the upper and lower lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


On the rest of my face, I used Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in shade N127 and buffed it out.  Using a concealer brush, I applied MAC Pro Conceal And Correct Palette/Medium in NW25 under the eyes.  I set these with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks.  I dusted MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush (satin) on the cheeks.  I set the eye brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.  On my lips, I used NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner Pencil, MAC Sweet Sunrise lipstick (lustre) and MAC Lipglass in Fashion Punch.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.