Saturday, September 14, 2013

Brown Smoke Look 9/13/13

Hi guys!  There has been so much going on in my world.  Plus, we are fixing to have some potentially chaotic weather down here.  I am so glad to be able to make time to add another post for you all.  I wanted a very sultry look.  Take a look at what I used to create this look.

First, I used Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel all over my face and neck.  Next, I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette and used an angled brow brush to blend out the color.  After that, I applied Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer on my face, avoiding the eyes.  On the eyes, I used Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion and allowed this to set.  I used both MAC All That Glitters eye shadow (veluxe pearl) and Lorac Serenity eye shadow on the eye lid.  (These colors are really similar and almost identical in color.)  I applied MAC Cork eye shadow (satin) concentrating on the outer brow bone and sweeping inward to blend it out.  I used MAC Texture eye shadow (velvet) on the outer brow bone and swept it inward, as well.  Next, I applied Lorac Luxury eye shadow on the outer corner and outer lower lash line.  I used Texture to blend out Luxury on the lower lash line.  To define the upper lash line, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye pencil in Perversion to an angled eye liner brush in order to apply it to the upper lash line and lower water line.  I coated my lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com



blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


On the rest of my face, I applied Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in shade N127 by using a flat foundation brush.  I brightened the area under my eyes by using Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5.  I set these products with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  For contour, I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze and applied this on hollows of cheeks.  I used MAC Coppertone Powder Blush (matte) on the cheeks.  On my lips, I used NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner Pencil and MAC High Tea lipstick (lustre).  I used Duo Lash Adhesive to apply Nigel's Lashes #G747S to my upper lash line.


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.