Sunday, September 8, 2013

More Naked Than Ever Look 9/8/13

Hi guys!  Today's look is on the simple side.  It was one of those hurry-up-and-get-dressed kind of days, which is a fantastic reason to use the Urban Decay Naked palette.  On to the makeup...

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  I applied Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel to my face.  (Mini Review:  This product does have a serious gel consistency.  It absorbs into your skin almost immediately.  It didn't leave my face shiny or greasy after application.  However, I did have some shine a few hours later.  So, it didn't control oil or anything like that.  I will probably do a more thorough review in another post.)  I applied MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my face, as well, and allowed it to absorb.  Using a finger, I applied Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my eyes.  Next, I applied, from the Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Bright Delight palette, the yellow shade on the bottom row to the inner eye lid.  Next, I used Urban Decay Naked eye shadow from the crease to the brow bone.  I used Urban Decay Virgin eye shadow under the brow.  I applied Urban Decay Half Baked eye shadow on the remaining eye lid.  I used Urban Decay Darkhorse eye shadow on the outer corner by applying it with a fluffy blending brush.  I added more Naked to blend out the edges.  I used a combination of MAC Texture eye shadow (velvet) and Carbon eye shadow (matte) on the lower lash line.  I packed on MAC Carbon eye shadow (matte) on the upper lash line.  I completed the eyes by using Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com



blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


To brighten under my eyes, I used MAC Select Cover-Up in shade NW25 and on the nose crease.  I applied Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade 06 to my face.  I used NYX Tango With Bronzing Powder in Tribal Odyssey on the hollows of my cheeks.  Using a fluffy blush brush, I applied MAC Immortal Flower powder blush (satin) on my cheeks.  I used Tarte Achiote LipSurgence Lip Luster and Tarte Achiote Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss (love the cool minty feeling with these products) on my lips for a glossy natural look.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.