Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dark Mystery Look 9/7/13

How has your weekend been treating you?  I have been having a very busy one.  I am so glad to be able to share another look with you all.  This look was for another wonderful evening with my husband.  Here is what I used to put it together.

As usual, I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  I applied MAC Charged Water Face And Body Lotion and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my face and allowed each to set.  Using my finger, I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion all over the eye area.  I dusted MAC Saddle eye shadow (matte)on the crease and brow bone.  I packed MAC Eat, Love eye shadow (satin) on the eye lid.  Next, I used MAC Divine Decadence eye shadow (veluxe) on the outer corner and blended it in towards the brow bone.  Under the brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  (You can always substitute a neutral skin-tone shade of your choice for that color.)  I used a pencil brush to apply NARS Night Porter eye shadow on the lower lash line.  I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Loaded on the water line.  I packed on Sugarpill Bulletproof Pressed Eyeshadow on the upper lash line.  To enhance my lashes, I applied Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara to both the upper and lower lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup in shade 4.0 was used on the rest of my face.  I set the foundation with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  Then, I applied Stila + Dancing With The Stars Bronzing Powder on the hollows of my cheeks and on the forehead.  I lightly dusted NARS Soulshine Cheek Palette on the cheeks.  I filled in my lips with NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil and topped it with MAC Brick-O-La lipstick (amplified).  To set the entire look. I spritzed MAC Fix+ Skin Refresher/Finishing Mist all over my face.  As a finishing touch, I used Nigel's Lashes #G747S and applied them with Duo Lash Adhesive.  (I encourage you to add more eye liner to cover the line from the lashes.  You want them to blend as much as possible.)

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.