Saturday, August 24, 2013

Tangy Goodness Look 8/24/13

Hi everyone!  Today's look featured some of the new shadows from the MAC Indulge Collection.  The colors are perfect for fall.  Since we are still in summer, I wanted to brighten them up by only picking the lighter shades and pairing them with a pop of color.  Let me know what you think in the comments.

The very 1st thing I did was to apply Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen to my face and neck.  Next, I took Benefit The Pore Fessional and applied it to my face, as well.  I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette to fill in my brows.  I took NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and applied it to my eye area.  Next, I packed MAC Gilty Morsel eye shadow (lustre) on the inner eye lid.  Then, I applied MAC Three Ring Yellow eye shadow (veluxe pearl) on the remaining eye lid.  Using a fluffy brush, I applied MAC Outré eye shadow (matte) from the crease to the brow bone area.  I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) under the brow.  For the pop of color, I took MAC Cool Heat eye shadow (frost) and applied it to the outer corner and blended it out.  On the lower lash line, I used Sephora Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil in Fairytale, which is a glittery deep teal color.  Next, I carefully applied Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper on the upper lash line.  To complete the eyes, I coated my lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


MAC Select Cover-Up in NW25 was applied under the eyes with a concealer brush.  Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade 06 was used on the rest of the face.  I applied NYX Tango With Bronzing Powder in Tribal Odyssey on the hollows of my cheeks, the forehead, and under the jaw line.  I used both shades MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush (satin) and MAC Immortal Flower Powder Blush (satin) on my cheeks for a little added dimension.  I filled in my lips with NYX Natural Lipliner Pencil.  I topped it with MAC Feed The Senses lipstick (lustre) and MAC Liquer Lipglass, both from the Indulge Collection.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.