Friday, August 23, 2013

Sephora Brush Set Review 8/23/13

Hi guys!  I wanted to chat about some brushes I picked up from Sephora the other day.  I posted a link to the Sephora website and you can check them out.  That way you can know what they look like.  If you have any questions, feel free to post them on the comments section.   You can always post a question on the Sephora website, as well.

These brushes caught my eye because of their bold color.  I know that's probably not the best reason to buy a brush set, but I figured why not give them a shot.  After all, the worst that could happen is they're not good.  Thankfully, they're fantastic.  They're super soft against my skin.  The only flaw is that on one of the brushes, in particular, if you use the tip as opposed to the length of the brush, I did notice some scratchiness.  However, they pick up product and spread it easily.  They don't leave lines or skipped spots showing uneven application, which would make me spend more time blending.  They're just great brushes. I was pleasantly surprised.  You can't go wrong with the price, either.  They're great for travel since they come with a little storage case.  The container is great, very shiny, the perfect size for the set.  I, personally, don't keep them in the case because I want to be able to reach for them and access them quickly and easily.  So, if I keep them in the case, I would more than likely not reach for them as often because the case will get in the way.  However, I can see the case being very useful for travel and even if you want to just carry them around with you in your handbag for on-the-go use.  I have absolutely no complaints and do recommend them.  I have washed them and haven't experienced any breakage or fallout of the bristles.  I like that they are lightweight.  There are some brushes that are just so heavy, so when you use them, especially for long periods of blending and re-applying, you get tired (especially for the matte colors that need a little more TLC).  They're just an overall great value, very useful and have versatility for a great many looks.  Check them out if you're interested.

Sephora Collection Look Color In The Eye Brush Capsule


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm ordering these tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Let me know if you like them. Enjoy! :)

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.