Friday, August 23, 2013

MAC Fall Collection Haul 8/21/13 & 8/28/13

Hi guys! I just received my order from the MAC fall collection called Indulge. In person, the colors are marvelous. The only thing I noticed is the Lipglasses are running a little short on fragrance. I noticed the same thing with a couple of the other Lipglasses I have, Naked Space and Hot Spell. Quite honestly, I don't wear them as much as I would like to because of the foul odor. It just makes it uncomfortable to wear. The smell actually lingers and doesn't fade with wear. Again, the colors are really pretty. I think they are all really great fall colors and could work in a multitude of looks. I received Feed The Senses lipstick (lustre); Fashion Punch and Liquer Lipglass, eye shadows -Eat, Love (satin), Divine Decadence (veluxe), Beluga (veluxe), Three Ring Yellow (veluxe pearl), Gilty Morsel (lustre), Palace Pedigreed (satin), Sex & The Oyster (veluxe pearl), Deep Cravings (veluxe pearl); and Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Gilt Gourmet and Deliciously Rich.  I was, also, able to pick up Just A Bite lipstick (satin), as well.

blenditout.blogspot.com

Update:   I called MAC Cosmetics and they recommended that I return the Lipglass products.  So, hopefully I will get them swapped out and be able to use them in looks soon.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.