Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Neutral Eyes & Red Hot Lips 8/20/13

Hi everyone!  I just had a very long night.  What I thought would be just a simple addition of a new post turned out to be a very, very long process.  I inadvertently removed all the photos from the blog.  So, I couldn't rest until I had everything back up where it belonged.  However, that being said, I am sure the revisions that were made changed some of the content.  So, if you had seen some of my posts prior, you may notice some original photos have been removed.  I can assure you, though, the pictures that were removed made very little impact.  Anyways, now that I have bored you with my mini-nightmare, on to the look...

On the entire face, I used MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and Benefit Pore Fessional primer.  I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  As a base, I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Tawny to the eye area.  I used Urban Decay Naked and Buck eye shadows all over the eye lid and up to the brow bone area.  On the outer corner, I applied Urban Decay Darkhorse eye shadow.  I enhanced the upper lash line by using the Kat Von D Tattoo Saint Liner Eyeliner in Trooper.  I smudged out the lower lash line with Buck and Creep eye shadows from the Urban Decay Naked palette.
Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara was used to coat both the upper and lower lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


I brightened under my eyes by using MAC Select Cover-Up in NW25.  I applied Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade 06 to my face and applied MAC Ripe For Love Powder Blush (satin) to my cheeks.  Lastly, I filled in my lips with NYX Natural Lipliner pencil and MAC Riri Woo lipstick (retro matte).

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.