Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Royal Blue Look 8/19/13

Hi guys!  In case you thought I couldn't do another blue look, it turns out I can.  Lol.  I really love the Sugarpill Cosmetics line of shadows.  They're quite extraordinary.  I do encourage you all to try them out.  For this look, this is what I used:

I applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Nude all over my face.  ( Just some extra information-- This product provides a cooling sensation when applied.)  I filled in my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  All over my eye area, I used NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base.  Next, Urban Decay Mary Jane eye shadow was used on the inner eye lid.  Urban Decay Naked eye shadow was used in the brow bone area and for blending.  On the remaining 2/3 of the eye lid, I applied Sugarpill Velocity Pressed Eyeshadow.  On the outer corner and swept across the brow bone, I used Sugarpill Bulletproof Pressed Eyeshadow.  I used Naked to blend out the colors as necessary.  I used Urban Decay Virgin eye shadow under the brow to hightlight.  Next, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Deviant on lower lash line and used a smudger brush to blend it out.  The upper lash line was defined using Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Matte Black.  Both upper and lower lashes were coated with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


Using a foundation brush, I applied Dior Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup in Sable/Sand 031 to my face.  I used a concealer brush to apply, from the MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette, shade NW25 under the eyes.  I set these products with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  On my cheeks, I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful.  As a final step, I applied clear lip balm and MAC Brick-O-La lipstick (amplified) over that for a softer wash of color.

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.