Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Red Hot Look 8/2/13

Hi everyone!  Today's look was created for another wonderful dinner out with my husband.  Of course, I used my blouse as the inspiration behind the color combination I chose.  If you would like to know what I used to create this look, then keep reading.

First, I applied moisturizer, MAC Charged Water Face and Body Lotion, to my entire face and neck area.  Next, I applied primer, MAC Prep+ Prime Natural Radiance, all over my face.  I filled in my eye brows with my usual brow powder in Rich Brown.  I applied NARS Pro-Prime Eyeshadow Base all over the eye area.  On the inner eye lid, I packed on Sugarpill Tako eye shadow.  On the remaining 2/3 eye lid, I used Sugarpill @#$%! eye shadow.  To blend, I applied, on the brow bone area, Urban Decay Naked eye shadow.  On the inner eye lid, over Tako, I applied MAC Cork eye shadow (satin).  I used, on the outer corner, MAC Embark eye shadow (matte).  On the outer corner, upper and lower lashline, I applied Sugarpill Bulletproof eye shadow.  Under the brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  On the upper lash line and waterline, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.  On the lower lash line, I used MAC Embark eye shadow on top of Bulletproof.  On both upper and lower lashes, I applied Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara.


I applied my usual foundation to my face and used MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette NW25 under my eyes.  I set the cream products with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I applied MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze to the hollows of my cheeks.  MAC Powder Blush in Ripe For Love was used on my cheeks.  For my lips, I used NYX lip pencil in Natural and MAC Mocha lipstick (satin).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.