Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Another Naked Look 7/31/13

Hey guys!  I continued my love affair with my new Urban Decay Naked palette today.  Man, those colors are so phenomenal!  I worked a little more with the other side of the palette today to get a feel for those colors.  Next, I will probably be combining the colors together to create different combinations and looks.  I hope you all are enjoying the looks as much as I am enjoying creating them.  By, the way, the Laura Mercier Eye Basics are awesome!  I love how they really help prevent shadows from creasing or fading.

I used Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Rich Brown to fill in my brows.  I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Peach all over the eye area as a base.  On the inner eye lid, I applied Sin eye shadow.  In the middle of the eye lid, I applied Toasted eye shadow and blended that with Sin.  Then, on the outer eye lid and brow bone, I applied Hustle eye shadow.  On the inner brow bone, I used Buck eye shadow and blended that across with Hustle.  Under the brow, I used Virgin eye shadow.  On the lower water and lash line, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Deviant.  To define and enhance the upper lash line, I used Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Matte Black and blended it out.  Then, I topped it with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion to really intensify the color.  I coated both the upper and lower lashes with BareMinerals Lash Domination mascara.


As for my face, I applied my usual foundation, MAC Select Cover-up in NW25 under my eyes, and setting powder.  On my cheeks, I used MAC Powder Blush in Honey Jasmine (satin).  Of course, I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on hollows of cheeks and on the forehead.  For the lips, I applied NYX Lip Liner Pencil in Mauve and MAC Viva Glam V lipstick (lustre).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.