Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Embracing the Pink Look 7/30/13

Hi everyone!  If you notice, I have two looks for the same day.  My husband invited me to a lovely dinner and I changed my makeup to reflect the occasion.  I really liked this look and decided to include this one here, as well.

Once more, I filled in my brows with my usual eye brow powder.  I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Tawny to the enire eye area.  On the inner eye lid, I packed on MAC Blanc Type eye shadow (matte2).  On the outer 2/3 eye lid, I used MAC Embrace Me eye shadow (satin).  I applied, on the outer corner, MAC Beauty Marked eye shadow (velvet).  On the lower lash line, I lightly swept on the remaining pink on I had on the brush, and on the outer portion I used what remained on the brush of Beauty Marked.  Over that, on inner lower lash line, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Cuff.  On the outer portion, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Gunmetal and blended those together.  On the upper lash line, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.


I used my regular foundation all over my face, MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0 and set it with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  On my cheeks, I used MAC Hot Nights Powder Blush (frost).  I applied MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks.  On my lips, I applied NYX Mauve lip pencil.  I very lightly applied MAC Embrace Me lipstick (matte) to the lips.  Then, I topped that with MAC Flamingo lipstick (lustre).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.