Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lemon Grass Look 8/3/13

Hi everyone!  This look was created using mostly Sugarpill eye shadows.  These shadows are a dream come true for lovers of bright bold color.  I can tell I'm going to have loads of fun using these shades.

MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face And Body Lotion
MAC Prep+Prime Natural Radiance
Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet
in Mocha
Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat
Inner eye lid Sugarpill Buttercupcake eye shadow
Middle eye lid Sugarpill Acidberry eye shadow
Inner brow bone MAC Cork eye shadow (satin)
Outer corner to brow bone Sugarpill Midori eye shadow
Outer corner MAC Plumage eye shadow (matte)
Upper lash line Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Matte Black
BareMinerals Lash Domination mascara upper and lower lashes
MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 3.0
MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Plum Foolery
MAC Naked Space Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.