Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Purple Mountain Look 8/28/13

Hi guys!  I have had the color purple on my mind.  Today's look uses the color purple in a great way.  Check out what I did.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to my face and allowed each time to set.  Next, I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Tawny to my entire eye area.  Sugarpill Tako Pressed Eyeshadow was used on the inner eye lid.  I applied Lorac Delight eye shadow on the inner 1/2 of the brow bone area.  I used Lorac Dreamy eye shadow on the remaining eye lid.  I pressed Make Up For Ever 92 Blush Powder on the outer corner and blended it out.  Next, I applied more with a blending brush to really bring out the color but not make it look too heavy.  Under the brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  I carefully applied NYX Roll On Shimmer in Purple on the outer corner and very lightly blended out the edges.  To define the upper lash line, I used Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Purple.  I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Gunmetal on the lower lash line and blended out the lower edge.  To finish the eyes, I coated my lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com



blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in shade 127 was applied, with a foundation brush, to the face.  Under my eyes, using a concealer brush, I applied Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5.  MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark was applied to set the cream products.  I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks.  I swept on NARS Soulshine Cheek Palette, the left side of the palette, on my cheeks.  I very lightly blended this with the bronzer so there would be no harsh lines.  On my lips, I used MAC Cremestick Liner in Beurre and topped it with MAC Feed The Senses lipstick (lustre).

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.