Friday, August 30, 2013

Hot Fudge Brownie Look 8/30/13

Hi everyone!  Today's look used a few more of the MAC Indulge Collection products.  These products are so shimmery and super smooth.  Check out what I used to create this look.

I started off by filling in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  After that, I applied Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen to my face.  Next, I applied Benefit The Pore Fessional to my face, concentrating on my cheeks, and patting/tapping on product where necessary.  As a base, I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Flax to my eye area.  I used MAC Outré eye shadow (matte) on the brow bone area.  Then, I used Benefit No Pressure Creaseless Cream Shadow on the inner eye lid.  I applied Stila Bronze Smudge Pot Waterproof Gel Eye Liner on the remaining eye lid.  I applied MAC Divine Decadence eye shadow (veluxe) on the outer corner and swept up to the mid-brow bone area.  I took MAC Beluga eye shadow (veluxe) and applied it on the outer eye lid corner.  I used both Stila Bronze Smudge Pot Waterproof Gel Eye Liner and MAC Deliciously Rich Fluidline on the lower lash line.  Next, I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion on the water line.  I used MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on the upper lash line.  I coated both the upper and lower lashes with Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


Under the eyes, I used MAC Select Cover-Up in NW25.  Using a foundation brush, I applied Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup Sunscreen in 031 Sable/Sand to my face.  I set these products using MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I applied NARS Soulshine Cheek Palette to the cheeks. To complete the look, I applied NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner Pencil and MAC Viva Glam V lipstick (lustre) to my lips.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.