Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pink & Roses Look 8/30/13

Hi guys!  So, this is another two-look day.  I had a wonderful date night with my husband.  Of course, I got dressed up for the occasion.  This is what I did to create the look.

I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette.  I applied Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance all over my face and allowed each time to set.  I applied Benefit The Pore Fessional to my face, as well, using patting motions.  I applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat to the entire eye area.  I took Sugarpill Pressed Eye Shadow in Dollipop and applied it on the inner eye lid.  I packed Sugarpill Pressed Eye Shadow in Love+ on the remaining eye lid.  Sugarpill Bulletproof Pressed Eye Shadow was used on the outer corner.  Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Cuff and Perversion were both applied to the lower lash line.  Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion was used on the upper lash line and waterline.  Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara was used to coat both the upper and lower lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com



blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


I applied Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation in shade 4.5 to my face.  This shade was way, way too light for my skin.  (Thank heavens I didn't just purchase this product on the spot.  I hate returning things.  I may end up using that shade to brighten under my eyes in a future look.)  Due to a time constraint, I quickly slapped on Dior Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup in Sand/Sable 031 on top of the other foundation.  I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in shade 5 under my eyes. I dusted MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze on the hollows of my cheeks.  I applied NARS Soulshine Cheek Palette on my cheeks.  I used NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lipliner Pencil, MAC Mocha lipstick (satin) and MAC Fresh Air Lipglass on my lips.  I used Duo Lash Adhesive to apply Katy Perry Oh Honey! Lashes on my upper lash line.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.