Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yellow Orange Look 7/2/13

To accomplish this look, I applied Mac Paint Bare Canvas all over the eye area.  On slightly more than 1/2 of the eyelid, I used Make Up For Ever eye shadow #2, which is a bright matte yellow.  On the remaining eyelid and outer corner, I used Mac Ablaze eye shadow (matte).  Under the brow, I applied MAC Brule eye shadow (satin) for blending.  On the upper and lower lash line, I used Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in Matte Black.  To finish the eyes, I applied Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara on both the top and bottom eye lashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.