Thursday, July 11, 2013

Love My Parrot Look 6/24/13

To accomplish this look, I used MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Mid Yellow all over the eye area.  On the inner tear duct area, I applied MAC Aquadisiac eye shadow (lustre).  For the remaining eyelid and brow bone area, I applied MAC Parrot eye shadow (frost).  On the outer corner and slightly into the crease, I applied Loreal Hip eye shadow in shade Showy, the dark blue shade.  Then, under the brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  On the upper lash line, I used NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe waterproof eyeliner in shade Glam Lagoon.  On the lower lash line, I used MAC Blue Noon Powerpoint Eye Pencil.  To finish the eyes, I used Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara on both top and bottom lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.