Thursday, July 11, 2013

Aqua Purple Look 7/3/13

Greetings!  I recently purchased one of the Aqua Cream colors from Make Up For Ever.  I have to say, I am really loving this product.  I really wish it wasn't a limited edition color.  It's just so phenomenal.  The consistency is perfection.  It applies like a dream.  It's very smooth and highly pigmented.  It doesn't crease or crack.  This is just a wonderful product.  It is a little pricey, but in my opinion, it is definitely worth the price.  I highly recommend this product.  On to the look...

Once again, I filled in my brows with eye brow powder.  I continued by applying a shade from the MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette, NC30, all over the eye area.  As a secondary base, I applied Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream 52 to the eyelid.  On the eyelid, I used MAC Waternymph eye shadow (frost).  I applied it right over the cream base.  On the inner brow bone, I packed on MAC Aqua eye shadow (matte).  On the outer corner, I used Make Up For Ever Blush Powder #92, a gorgeous purple color.  To define the lower lash line, I took MAC Robin's Egg eye shadow (matte) and applied it with an angled brush.  To define the upper lash line, I used Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in shade Matte Black.  To finish the eyes, I applied Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara.

For the rest of my face, I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0.  I used NYX Stick Blush in shade Magnolia on my cheek bones.  I set them with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I used MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombré on my cheeks.  To complete the lips, I used MAC pencil liner, lipstick and lipglass in Silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.