Thursday, July 11, 2013

Stormy Weather Look 7/7/13

We have been having some storms these past few days.  The shades of grey and blue inspired this look.

I applied Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in shade Light/Medium all over my face.  I filled in my eye brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha.  On the inner corner, I applied MAC Vex eye shadow (frost).  On the remaining eye lid, I applied Urban Decay Mary Jane eye shadow.  On the outer corner, I used Make Up For Ever eye shadow #167 and MAC Carbon eye shadow (matte).  Under the brow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  I applied NYX Roll On Shimmer in Blue to the eye lid.  I defined both the upper and lower lash line with Sephora Waterproof Contour in My Boyfriend's Jeans.  I finished the eyes using Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara on both the top and bottom lashes.

I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 3.0 to my face and set it with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  For blush, I chose MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush and applied MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze to the hollows of my cheeks.  On my lips, I used MAC Cremestick Liner in Beurre and Cle De Peau 121 Ultra Silky Lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.