Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blue Firecracker Look 7/4/13

Happy 4th of July Everyone!  In keeping with the traditional patriotic colors, I focused on the white and blue for today's look.

I filled in my brows with my usual eye brow powder.  All over my eye, I applied NC30 from the MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette.  On the entire eye lid, I used NYX Glam Shadow Stick in Diamond.  I used the Sephora Aspen Summit eye shadow over the shadow stick.  On the outer corner and crease, I used Make Up For Ever #167 eye shadow.  I also applied to the outer corner MAC Carbon eye shadow (matte).  I used MAC Fix+ to assist the application of the MAC Reflects Blue Glitter.  On the lower lash line, I applied Make Up For Ever #167 eye shadow.  I lined my lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion.  On the upper lash line, I chose Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black by the lashes and NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue as a secondary color above the black.  I used Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara on both my upper and lower lashes.

For the rest of my face, I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0 and set it with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer in 5 under my eyes.  For blush, I chose a shade from the MAC Temperature Rising Collection called Hot Nights (frost).  I used NYX Tango With Bronzing Powder in shade When Leopard Gets a Tan on the hollows of my cheeks.  Last but not least, my lips were filled in with MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner and Flamingo lipstick (lustre).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.