Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bare My Soul Revisited 7/6/13

Hi guys!  I decided to look at the MAC Bare My Soul palette again.  I wanted to explore it further and create a different look than before.  Let me know what you think in your comments.
By now, I am sure you know my makeup always starts with me filling in my brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha.  I followed by applying Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light/Medium to my face.  I started with applying on the upper lash line Urban Decay Glide-on Eye Pencil in Perversion.  On the lower lash line I used Sephora Waterproof Contour eye pencil in Cocoa.  (I am really loving these pencils guys.  They are amazing and very long lasting.  They come off easily with my face wash, too.  It's not like the ones that are killer to remove.  I do recommend these eye liners.)  On the eye lid, I applied from the MAC Bare My Soul palette shade Friendly (veluxe pearl).  From the crease to the brow bone, I used Romantico (veluxe pearl).  Then, under my brow, I used the namesake of the palette, Bare My Soul (lustre) to blend the colors.  I added some sparkle to the look with NYX Roll On Shimmer in Almond.  Finally, I applied to both upper and lower lashes the Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara.

For the other half of my makeup, I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 3.0 and Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer in 5.  To my cheeks, I used NYX Stick Blush in Water Lily.  I set the cream products with MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  For the hollows of my cheeks, I applied NYX Tango With Bronzing Powder in Tribal Odyssey.  MAC Honey Jasmine Powder Blush (satin) was applied to my cheek bones.  My lips were filled in with NYX Peekaboo Neutral lip pencil and Stila Convertible Color in Camellia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.