Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sparkling Green and Gold Look 6/17/13

Hi everyone!  I wanted to mix things up a bit and use different brands and try out new things.  I will be doing that often and as my collection grows.  I really enjoy trying out new products.  I will definitely be letting you all know what's hot and what is not.  Keep in mind these are just my personal thoughts on products.  You may or may not agree.  I am very particular about what I like to work with and what I don't.  For example, I prefer colors that, when applied, are reflective of how they look in the pan.  So, if the color looks bright blue, I better not see a faded pale shade of blue that looks grey.  For me, when things like that happens, it lessens the quality of the product and doesn't inspire me to make another purchase.  Back to the look...

I applied Shiseido Hydro Powder H1 Gold Lights eye shadow from the eye lid to above the crease as a base.  Under the brow, I applied MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium in shade NC30.  On the inner tear duct, I used Inglot loose eye shadow in shade 30, which is like is really pale but super shimmery gold.  On the inner 2/3 of the eye lid, I used NARS Silent Night eye shadow.  Then, on the outer 1/3 of the eye lid and up to the brow bone, I used MAC Outre eye shadow (matte).  On the outer corner and brow bone area, I used the green shade of the NARS Belly Dance Duo eye shadow.  I concentrated the maroon shade on the crease.  Under my brow, I used NARS Biarritz eye shadow for blending.  On the lower lash line, I used NYX Glam Shadow Stick in Yellow Diamond.  I also used, on the outer 1/2 of the lower lash line, the maroon shade from the NARS Belly Dance Duo eye shadow.  On the upper lash line, I applied Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black for definition.  I used Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara to my lashes.

Under my eyes, I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover in 5.  As usual, I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 3.0.  For contour, I applied Stila Convertible Color in Camellia to the hollows of my cheeks.  I set the cream products with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I applied MAC Ripe for Love Powder Blush (satin) to my cheeks.  For my lips, I chose MAC Cream O' Spice Cremestick Liner and Stila Convertible Color in Camellia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.