Thursday, July 11, 2013

Green Looks Blue Look 6/11/13

Hi everyone!  For some reason, one of the colors I used looks different on my skin than it does in the container.  The shade looks like a pale mint green in the container but looks blue on my skin.  I used a white base.  I really have no explanation about why it looks different.  However, I still really love the color.  I don't have anything like it in my collection.  This is how I achieved the look:

My eye brows were filled in with my usual brow powder.  On the entire eye area, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to serve as a base for all the products I applied.  I used MAC Fix+ to lightly moisten my brush.  This will help the pigment application.  I applied MAC Vanilla pigment to the inner tear duct area.  I applied MAC Archie's Girls Betty Pigment Lucky in Love on the eye lid.  On the outer corner and lower lash line, I applied MAC Atlantic Blue eye shadow (matte).  On the inner brow bone area, I used MAC Aqua eye shadow (matte) to blend.  I defined my upper lash line with NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue.  On my lashes, I applied MAC Zoom Lash mascara.

For reference, I applied MAC Hot Nights Powder Blush (frost) to my cheeks.  On my lips I used MAC Silly Lip Pencil, Embrace Me lipstick (matte), and Pretty Plush Plushglass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.