Friday, July 12, 2013

Lemon Lime Look 7/12/13

Hi everyone!  Today's look was inspired by the t-shirt I wore today.  It is a John Deere shirt.  So, think green and yellow.  Pretty simple but a little sweet at the same time.  It's a great look for summer.  Take a look.

I started by filling in my brows with my usual eye brow powder.  Then, I applied moisturizer and primer and allowed each time to set.  Next, on the eye lid to slightly above crease, I applied Shiseido Hydro Powder Gold Lights as an eye shadow base.  This provides a relatively sheer, yet sparkly undertone to whichever products I decide to use.  Under my brow, I used my finger to apply MAC Select Cover Up in shade NW25 and blend it down towards the crease.  On the center of the eye lid, I patted on Make Up For Ever #2 eye shadow, which is a matte yellow.  I followed that by applying on the inner and outer corners of eye lid and above the crease MAC Lime eye shadow (matte).  To deepen the crease, I used MAC Robin's Egg eye shadow (matte).  On the upper lash line and water line, I carefully used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Perversion for definition.  To intensify the lower lash line, I applied NYX Acid Green pencil and blended that out so there was no harsh line.  To complete the eyes, I applied Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara to both top and bottom lashes.

For reference, I chose MAC Powder Blush in shade Immortal Flower (satin) for my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.