Thursday, July 11, 2013

Orange and Pink Look 6/23/13

For this look, I filled in my brows with my usual eye brow powder.  I applied MAC Select Cover Up in NW25 over my entire eye area.  I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover 5 waterproof concealer under my eyes.  On the eye lid, I applied MAC Ablaze eye shadow (matte).  On my brow bone, I used MAC Embrace Me eye shadow (satin).  For the outer corner, I used MAC Embark eye shadow (matte).  To blend the colors, I swept under the eye brow MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  On the lower lash line I used an angled brush to apply MAC Cross Cultural eye shadow (matte).  The upper lash line was defined with MAC Carbon eye shadow (matte).  To complete the eyes, I applied Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara to my lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.