Sunday, July 7, 2013

Touch of Pink Look 6/5/13

Hi guys!  I can't always wear super dramatic, over-the-top looks.  I really enjoy a more subdued look while still looking like I made the effort to look nice.  Wearing makeup makes me feel put together and happy.  Since the photos only reflect the eyes, I am only going to focus on what I used on that specific area.  If you would like to know what face products I use, you are able to check those out in some of my other posts.

First things first... My brows were filled in with my usual eye brow powder.  Over my entire eye lid I applied MAC Paint in shade Bare Canvas.  On my eye lid, I used MAC Da Bling eye shadow (veluxe pearl).  On the inner tear duct area, I applied MAC Silly eye shadow (frost).  For my outer corner, I applied MAC Embark eye shadow (matte).  To further define my lash line, MAC Fluidline in shade Added Goodness was applied. For my lashes, I used Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara.  To finish the look, I applied MAC Plum Foolery Sheertone Shimmer Blush to my cheeks, although not reflected in the photo.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.