Saturday, July 6, 2013

Orange You Glad I Did This Look 6/3/13

Hi guys!  This look is less bold and more just showing me.  I tend to match my makeup to my clothing and my mood.  Of course, occasion has a lot to do with final turn-out, too.  To achieve this look, I used the following products:

My eye brow product, Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha, is the very first thing I apply.  I follow by applying my usual moisturizer and primer.  I give each time to set before moving forward with the next step.  I applied MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette all over my eye lid in shade NC30.  On my inner tear duct area, I applied MAC Vex eye shadow (frost).  On my eye lid, I used MAC Cut to Fit eye shadow (frost).  Right on my brow bone area, I applied MAC Cork eye shadow (matte) for blending.  On the outer corner and lower lash line, I applied MAC Set to Dance eye shadow (matte).  To define my lash line, I used Loreal Telescopic liquid eye liner in Charcoal.  To make my lashes look longer and fuller, I used Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara.  Next, I applied my foundation, MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0, and set it with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  On my cheeks, I used MAC Ripe for Love Powder Blush (satin), although not reflected in the photos.

blenditout.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.