Friday, June 14, 2013

Purple Pop Look 6/14/13

Today's look is really pretty.  I love looks that make me feel good.  Somehow, this look really makes me feel feminine and beautiful.  What colors do you feel really bring out your girly side?  Let me know in your comments.  Here's how I put it together:

I filled in my eye brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha and Rich Brown.  Then, I applied my moisturizer and primer, MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face and Body Lotion & MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance, respectably.  I allowed each time to set.  I lightly spritzed MAC Fix+ onto my entire face.  On my entire eye area, I applied NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and blended it out with a brush.  I wanted to color to be even and well-distributed all over the eye area.  On the inner corner covering about a third of my eye lid, I applied MAC Blanc Type eye shadow (matte) using patting movements to really pack on that color.  Next, a little on top of the Blanc Type and on the remainder of my eyelid, I used MAC Archie's Girls Pigment in Cheers My Dear! using MAC Fix+ to slightly moisten the brush.  On the entire brow bone I used MAC Leisuretime eye shadow (veluxe pearl).  For my outer v, I applied MAC Heroine eye shadow (satin) and really packed that color on, as well, using patting motions.  In the very outer corner of my eye lid, I used MAC Black Tulip eye shadow (frost) to deepen and enhance the overall purple color of the look.  Under my eye brow, I applied NARS Biarritz eye shadow.  To line my upper lash line, NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Purple was applied.  The lower lash line was lined with MAC Heroine eye shadow (satin).  On both top and bottom eye lashes, I applied Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


On my face, I used my usual foundation and powder, MAC Matchmaster in shade 3.0 and MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze for contour and applied it to the hollows of my cheeks.  For blush, I used MAC Hot Nights (frost) on my cheek bones.  On my lips to complete the look, I used NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lip Pencil, Cremesheen Glass in Star Quality.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.