Sunday, June 2, 2013

No Fear of Frost Here Look 6/1/13

How's everyone doing?  I am doing really well.  I recently purchased a few pieces of the MAC Temperature Rising Colour collection.  Have you ever had something sitting in your case begging you to use it?  That's what I felt about the palette I used in today's look.  I had it in my train case only a few days without having used it and already it was gnawing at me.  I only purchase makeup I plan on using.  I am not the type of person to simply purchase something just for the sake of making a purchase.  Needless to say, I was really looking forward to using this palette and seeing what I could make it do for me.  The palette, Bare My Soul, has four beautiful colors that work really well for a smoky look.  I used them all in today's look.  Here's what I did...

I filled in my eye brows with the Mocha shade of the Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet.  Then, I applied MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face and Body Lotion and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance all over my face.  MAC Paint in Bare Canvas was used over my entire eye area.  I applied Bare My Soul eye shadow (lustre) to my inner tear duct area.  Next, I swept Romantico eye shadow (veluxe pearl) above my crease along my brow bone area.  I, then, used Friendly eye shadow (veluxe pearl) on the remainder of my eye lid.  I used the When in Rio eye shadow (frost) to line both my upper and lower lash lines.  I used MAC Brule eye shadow under my eye brow.  (You can substitute this color for any matte flesh toned color of your choice.)  Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend Mascara was applied to both my upper and lower lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com



blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


I applied my foundation of choice, MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0 all over my face and set it with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  I followed that with applying MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze to the hollows of my cheeks for contour.  I used MAC Hot Nights blush (frost) from the same collection as the palette on my cheeks.  I topped it with MAC Pink Cult Powder Blush (matte) for a more natural look.  On my lips, I used MAC Cremestick Liner in Cream O' Spice followed by Diva lipstick (matte).  Last but not least, I applied MAC Plushglass in Pretty Plush on top of my lipstick.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.