Sunday, June 2, 2013

Color Me Blue Look 5/31/13

Hi guys!

I really love bright bold looks. Bright blue is definitely a color I absolutely adore using. So, you will see many blue looks throughout the blog. How do you wear blue? Do you use bright shades, dark or both? Let me know with your comments.

Today, I applied my usual Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Rich Brown to my brows. I applied MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in Hi-Def Cyan all over my eye lid and on my lower lash line. Using a brush, I blended out the color. I, then, used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk from my crease to my eye brow and blended that out, as well. I took MAC Aqua eye shadow (matte) and applied it to my inner tear duct area. Next, I used Blue Candy eye shadow (satin), also by MAC, and applied it to the rest of the eye lid. Using a brush, I blended the line between the colors colors so they flowed seamlessly. MAC Atlantic Blue eye shadow (matte) was applied to the outer corner. I used MAC Brule eye shadow under my eye brow. Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black was used to form a slight winged shape on my upper lash line. The eye look was completed with Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend Mascara.

blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.