Thursday, May 30, 2013

Parrot Bridge Look 5/30/13

Hello again! Today's look is created using a few MAC eye shadows, especially one called Parrot. Parrot is a limited edition shade that has recently been re-promoted. The shadow I'm using in today's look is from the previous release. I created this look to go with the blouse I wore today. It's teal and has silver and pearls on the neckline.

Let's get started.

I filled in my eyebrows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha. Then, I used MAC Paint in the Bare Canvas shade all over my lid to my brow. On my inner upper and lower tear duct area, I applied MAC eye shadow in Vex (frost). I, then, used MAC eye shadow shade Parrot (frost) on the inner and outer eyelid and above the crease to the brow bone. I did not apply this to the middle of the lid. So the color forms a little bridge. Next, I used MAC Silver Ring eye shadow (veluxe pearl) on the middle of my eye lid and blended the lines to make sure it flowed seamlessly. To line my upper lash line, I used Loreal Telescopic liquid eye liner in shade Charcoal. I used MAC Blue Noon Powerpoint Eye Pencil to line my lower lash line. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara completed the eyes.

I used my usual foundation, MAC Matchmaster Foundation shade 3.0, and set it with MAC Pressed Blot Powder in the Medium Dark shade. To contour, I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze. I very carefully applied MAC Hot Nights Powder Blush (frost) from the new Temperature Colour Rising Collection to my cheekbones. This blush is highly pigmented. So, a little bit goes a long way. Although not reflected in the pictures, I lined my lips with MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner and applied High Tea lipstick (lustre) to finish the look.

(You may notice little red marks on the sides of my nose. I wear glasses and I remove them for the pictures.)

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.