Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Warm and Earthy Look 5/29/13

Hi Guys!

Today's look was more on the conservative side.  Let's get right into it.

I applied Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance all over my face.  As usual, my brows are filled in with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha.  (This product was discontinued long ago.  However, they do have other shades and formulas available for purchase.  This one has been my favorite for years.  When I found out it was being discontinued, I went out and ordered as many as I could get to have as backups.)  I used MAC Paint in Bare Canvas all over my eye lid up to my brow.  Most of the eye shadow colors I used are from the MAC 6 Twists of Tartan Eye Shadows palette.  On my inner lid, I used Lady's Prance eye shadow (matte) and really packed that color on.  Then, I used High Spirits eye shadow (frost) on the middle lid and blended that with the Lady's Prance.  On the brow bone area, I applied Rolled Gold eye shadow (lustre).  On my outer V, I used Bows & Curtseys (satin) and blended it with the Rolled Gold.  On the inner brow bone area, I lightly applied the pink shade of the MAC Mineralize eye shadow in Supersweet.  Under my eyebrow and for blending, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  Since I was going for a more understated and soft look, I smudged MAC Carbon eye shadow on the upper lash line and MAC Bows & Curtseys on the lower lash line.  MAC Zoom Lash mascara was used on my lashes to complete the eye look.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


I used my favorite foundation of the moment, the MAC Matchmaster foundation in 3.0.  MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark was used to set the foundation.  For contour, I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze and applied it to the hollows of my cheeks.  For a nice healthy glow, I used NARS Orgasm blush on my cheekbones.  On my lips, I applied MAC Beurre Cremestick Liner and Viva Glam V lipstick to finish off the look.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.