Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Coral Blue Pop Look 5/28/13

Hi Guys!  So without further ado, this is how I acheived the look of the day.

Once again, my eyebrows are filled in with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha.  I applied Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen and MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance all over my face.  I used MAC Paint in Bare Canvas all over my eye up to my brow.  On the inner eyelid corner, I used MAC Blanc Type eye shadow (matte).  I used MAC Ablaze eye shadow (matte) from the Fashion Sets Collection on the remainder of the eyelid.  On my crease and up to my brow bone, I used MAC Lime eye shadow (matte) and really blended it out.  For my outer V and blended up onto my brow bone, I used MAC Atlantic Blue eye shadow (matte).  Under my eyebrow and for blending, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  For that pop of blue, I used NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue.  I lined my lower lash line with MAC Emerald Sea Powerpoint Eye Pencil.  As usual, I used MAC Zoom Lash mascara on both my top and bottom lashes.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


On my face, I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0.  MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark was used to set the foundation.  I used MAC Ripe For Love Powder Blush.  MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze is what I used for contour.  To complete the look, I used NYX Natural Lipliner, MAC Ablaze lipstick (matte) and Ablaze Lipglass, also from the Fashion Sets Collection.  When I applied the lipglass, I only placed it on the center of my lips.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.