Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Show Me Peacock Look 5/27/13

Hi Guys!

For this look, I wanted to use a bunch of different colors to go with the shirt I was wearing.  The shirt had a peacock feather pattern all over it.  So I went with similar colors on my eyes.  I hope you enjoy the look. 

As usual, my eye brows are filled in with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Rich Brown.  I applied MAC Paint in Bare Canvas all over my eyelid up to my brow.  I used MAC Lime eye shadow (matte) on the inner half of my eyelid and MAC Sassy Grass eye shadow (matte) on the outer half.  On my outer V, I used MAC Purple Haze eye shadow (matte).  I used MAC Outre eye shadow (matte) to blend out this color.  On top of that, I applied Lorac eye shadow in DelightDelight is a very unique color in my collection.  It is a little pink and purple at the same time.  Under my eyebrow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin).  I finished the eyes by applying Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black to my upper lash line, MAC Emerald Sea Powerpoint Eye Pencil to the lower lash line and MAC Zoom Lash on my lashes.

For my face, I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0.  To brighten up under my eyes, I used MAC Select Cover-up in NW25.  To set my foundation, I used MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark.  For contour, I used MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze.  For my blush, I used the new MAC Ripe For Love (satin) Powder Blush from the Temperature Colour Rising Collection.  On my lips, I used MAC Cremestick Liner in Beurre and Spice is Nice (cremesheen) lipstick (although not reflected in the photo).


blenditout.blogspot.comblenditout.blogspot.com
blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.