Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pass the Salad Look 5/15/13

Hello everyone!

So, today I'm going to show you the complete look and not just the eye look.  For the most part, I stick to the same foundation and powder.  That's not to say I have never used other foundations.  I have really liked the overall performance of this foundation.  That's why I have used it for as long as I have.  I do intend to try different foundations from various brands.  I am definitely looking forward to experimenting with them.

I hope you don't get too bored with just seeing the eye looks.  For me, the eyes are the feature that I most enjoy playing up.  I tend to do a more neutral eye look if I want to play up my lips.  Since I usually don't have lipstick on if I am at home, I prefer to have fun with eye makeup.  That way I can enjoy the various looks every time I glance at myself in the mirror.

Without further ado...

For this look, in order of use, I used:

Eye brows - Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Rich Brown
Moisturizer - MAC Mineralize Charged Water Face and Body Lotion
Primer - MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance
Under eye brow - MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium and shade Mid-yellow
The entire eyelid up to my brow bone - NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cucumber
Inner corner - Inglot loose eyeshadow shade #30
Middle eyelid - MAC Feeling Fresh eyeshadow (frost)
Outer corner and browbone - MAC Fresh Flare Pro Longwear eye shadow
Outer corner and crease - NARS Night Porter eye shadow
Under eyebrow - NARS Biarritz eye shadow (matte)
Upper lash line and lower outer lash line - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Lower lash line - NARS Night Porter eye shadow
Mascara - MAC Zoom Lash
Foundation - MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0
Concealer - MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium in shade NW25
Setting Powder - MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium Dark
Under my cheek bones for contour - MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze
Cheek bones - Loreal True Match Super Blendable Blush in 205 Sculpted Rose
Lip liner - MAC Cremestick Liner in Cream O' Spice
Lip color - NARS Orgasm lip gloss

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.