Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Golden Goose Look 5/8/13

Hi!  I wanted to do a more neutral friendly with just a little pop of color. 

For this look I used the following products:

Eyebrows - Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Rich Brown
Inner corner - MAC Blanc Type eye shadow (matte)
Middle eyelid to the outer eyelid - MAC Bronze eye shadow (frost)
On top of the Bronze, I used MAC Goldmine eye shadow (frost)
Outer Corner - MAC Purple Haze eye shadow (matte)
Under my eyebrow, I used MAC Brule eye shadow (satin)
Eyeliner - Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black
Mascara - MAC Zoom Lash

Every time I change colors, I make sure to really blend out the colors.  Makeup looks better when you can see a gradual change in the color.  My biggest pet peeve is seeing harsh lines. 

blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.