Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Girlie Girlie Look 5/5/13

Hi guys!  How's everyone doing?  I have been super busy.  I'm trying to catch up on my posts.

I really enjoy doing different looks, especially bright colorful ones.  I think the bright colors reflect my cheerful personality.

I hope you enjoy my various looks and posts.  I am considering doing nail polish posts in the future.  Let me know if you would be interested in reading about that.

To accomplish this look, I used the following products:

Eyebrows - Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Rich Brown
Inner corner - MAC Bitter eye shadow (velvet)
Middle lid - MAC Jealousy Wakes eye shadow (veluxe pearl)
Inner brow bone - MAC Waternymph eye shadow (frost)
Outer corner - MAC Parfait Amour eye shadow (frost)
Under eyebrow - NARS Biarritz eye shadow (matte)
Upper lash line - NYX Studio Liquid Liner Extreme Purple
Lower lash line - MAC Minted eye liner
Inner lower lash line - MAC Divine Lime glitter eye liner
Mascara - MAC Zoom Lash

blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.