Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blue Grass Look 6/7/13

By now you all know my favorite looks are the colorful ones.  Pops of color, regardless of what shade, really brighten up a look and enhance your overall appearance.  This is another eye focused look.  So, once more, I will only be breaking down the products used on my eye area.

As always, I used Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet to fill in my brows.  On my entire eye lid I used MAC Paint in Bare Canvas.  On the outer corner, I used MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in Hi-Def Cyan.  On the inner tear duct I applied Sephora Aspen Summit eye shadow.  On the eye lid, I used MAC Sassy Grass eye shadow (matte).  For the outer corner and brow bone, I applied MAC Blue Candy eye shadow (satin).  To deepen and intensify the outer corner, I used MAC Carbon eye shadow (matte).  Under the eye brows, I applied MAC Brule eye shadow.  To define my lash line, I used NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Waterproof liquid eyeliner in Glam Lagoon.  For reference, I used MAC Ripe for Love Powder Blush on my cheeks.


blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.