Sunday, July 7, 2013

More Gold for the Goose Look 6/8/13


This look is definitely a bolder look -- without using bright colors. Take a look.

I filled in my eye brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Rich Brown.  I applied my moisturizer and primer and allowed each to set.  On my entire eye area I applied and blended NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.  Then, on my inner tear duct area, I used Pout Eye Lovers Palette in shade Miss Antigua Soft Lemon Sorbet.  I applied MAC Bronze eye shadow (frost) on my brow bone area.  From the MAC 6 Twists of Tartan Palette, I used the Rolled Gold eye shadow (lustre) on my eye lid.  On the outer corner, I used MAC Carbon and Embark eye shadows (matte) to add extra dimension to the overall look.  To define my upper lash line, I applied Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black.  To line my lower lashes, I used MAC Embark eye shadow (matte).

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com


I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 3.0 to even out my skin tone and set the stage for my other products.  I applied MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze to the hollows of my cheeks.  I used MAC Powder Blush in shade Honey Jasmine (satin).  For my lips, I used MAC Cremestick Liner in Cream O' Spice and MAC Flamingo Lipstick.

blenditout.blogspot.com
 blenditout.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.