Sunday, July 7, 2013

Feeling Purple Look 6/9/13

To accomplish this look, this is what I did:

I filled in my brows with Merle Norman Eye Brow Powder Duet in Mocha.  I used both moisturizer and primer and allowed each one to set.  I used MAC Paint in Bare Canvas all over the eye area.  I lined the upper lash line with MAC Fluidline in shade Blacktrack.  I applied MAC Mega Metal Shadow Noir Plum to my eye lid.  I, then, topped it with MAC Mineralize eye shadow in Young Punk to add some sparkle to the look.  For my crease to the brow bone, I used MAC Da Bling (veluxe pearl) eye shadow.  Next, under my eye brow and for blending, I used MAC Brule eye shadow.  For my lower lash line, I applied MAC Heroine eye shadow (satin).  On my lashes, I used Loreal Carbon Black Double Extend mascara.

I applied MAC Matchmaster Foundation in shade 3.0 to my face.  For my cheeks, I used MAC Royal Sunset Powder Blush (satin).  On the hollows of my cheeks, I used MAC Bronzing Powder in shade Bronze.  To complete the look, I used on my lips NYX Peekaboo Neutral Lip Liner Pencil, MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick (matte) and MAC Cremesheen Glass in Star Quality.

blenditout.blogspot.com


blenditout.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. In an effort to keep my blog positive, I will be moderating any and all messages and deleting outright rude, distateful comments and any comments meant solely for self-promotion.